Thursday, June 21, 2007

My Exciting Week!

Hey guy's, how r we all today?
Well here is all the exciting things that I did this week;
Monday: Well on Moday we didnt do much except for me, Emily and Jeek Jeik had a tiny little fight with Hayley, but it wasn't that bad, becauses were best friends and we should get over our little fights.
Tuesday: Well Tuesday was a fun day because we had double food tech which means that we get to cook. Ok me and Hayley cooked a roast pork with crackling and vegies and it was so nice but we shared it with Emily and Jeek Jeik and Roman because were nice oh and because they shared there spegetthi bolanase with us.
Wednesday: Well on Wednesday we didnt do much but me and Hayley had sport and we do gymnastics but we got kicked out half way through because we wouldnt do the hard stuff because it was to hard.
Thursday: Nothing much happened at all because well Emily didnt even come to school, so it was just me and Hayley.
Friday: Well nothing much is happening today except we are going down town this afternoon. And when Hayley isnt watcyhing me and Emily are going to see what to get Hayley for her birthday.

No comments: